"Every session is a question, an invitation. The answer is a gift"
The Jahara® International Organization offers professional training programs to become a Jahara® Specialist (JS) and Jahara® Advanced Specialist (JAS).
Jahara® Specialist training path and requirements
To certify as a Jahara® Specialist, it is required to follow these classes, with at least two different certified and updated teachers:
The order of the classes varies according to the country. Each of these courses includes Water and Land classes as well as Client-Therapist Relations, Ethics, Integrity, and Teamwork related education.
- Receive two sessions from a certified teacher or Advanced Jahara® Specialist.
- Give , record and submit 10 sessions
- TCS Evaluation
- Anatomy Class
- First Aid Training (updated as per country requirements)
- Client-Therapist Relations, Ethics, Integrity, Teamwork
- An additional minimum of 250 hours of complementary training
- Continuing education: attending a Jahara® class every three years as student, auditor or assistant
- After completing a class, please log in to update your profile!
Jahara® Advanced Specialist (JAS) path
JAS is a recognition level given to dedicated Jahara® Specialists, who are updated and active within the Jahara® Organization and fulfil the following requirements:
- Participating in at least 3 Jahara® Advanced Classes with at least two different teachers
- An Approved Project
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge/skill in technique, philosophy, ethos, and other related subjects
Here are Some of the Advanced classes offered by the Jahara® International Organization:
- Advanced Level Expansion
- Zen Shiatsu and Jahara®
- Diagnostics - Reading
- Hidden Gems
- Baby Jahara®
- Clinical Jahara®
- Invisibility (upon private invitation by Mario Jahara)
Becoming a Jahara® Teacher
There are strict criteria to becoming a Jahara® Teacher and extensive training of many years is required. An Advanced Jahara® Specialist who has demonstrated consistent involvement and contribution for many years is welcome to write an e-mail to Mario Jahara asking to be accepted into the Teacher Training Program. Mario consults the E-Board and together they review if all the criteria are being met to make a decision on acceptance. Then the process begins.